Reversible airways obstruction
Adult: Up to 1200 mg daily.
Mechanism of Actions
|Doxofylline is a theophylline derivative. Similarly, its mechanism of action is related to the inhibition of phosphodiesterase activities, resulting in bronchodilating effects.
|R03DA11 - doxofylline ; Belongs to the class of xanthines. Used in the systemic treatment of obstructive airway diseases.
Doxophylline Containing Brands
Doxophylline is used in following diseases
Drug - Drug Interactions of Doxophylline
- FDA approves Ruconest for treatment of hereditary angioedema
- FDA recommend against aspirin to prevent First Heart Attacks
- FDA approves Pomalyst (pomalidomide) for advanced multiple myeloma
- FDA approves three new drug treatments for type 2 diabetes
- Long-term consequences of vaginal delivery on the pelvic floor